My client is searching for a full stack developer to help them invent, build, and maintain a digital journey to compliment the life changing experience they offer.
Reporting into the Head of Technology you will work in a small agile team to deliver high quality applications. You should feel comfortable working autonomously and across a range of disciplines from full stack green field apps, contributing / modifying open-source software and building integrations and scripts.
Your responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Develop, test, and maintain our website, marketplace and future products of the company
- Research, recommend and improve technical platforms across the company
- Working across the full technical stack, approx. 80% front end, 20% back end
- Design and build user interactions and animations on web and mobile pages
- Ensure cross-platform responsiveness of all products
- Work alongside the UI/UX team
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Design and develop internal and external APIs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications, frameworks, and programming languages
- 5+ years of experience in the front end, back end, or full stack developer roles.
- Expert level with React.
- Experience with Next.js, React, hooks, Rest API, Tailwind (or similar).
- Experience with Node.js, Python and at least one OOP language.
- Experience with Firebase or GCP.
- Ability with picking up new languages and frameworks quickly.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment on a fast-growing team.
- Experience working remotely
- Ability to work in a group environment as well as independently
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, delegate and work under pressure and stress required.