We’re half way past 2022 now, and I hope you have had a smooth ride. There is no other time than now to look into your technology for the remaining of 2022 and beyond.
Let me summarise what you should plan for 2022 and beyond.
- Be prepared for remote. There’s covid, there’s monkey pox and many other catastrophic diseases coming. You need to be prepared and flexible around how you work. Agility is fast becoming one of the key to a business like yours to succeed.
- Security! Any business of any size is at risk of it if not maintained and kept tight.
- Budget appropriately for your hardware and software spend. Let me help you.
- Get a professional email address. 2022 is not the year to still be sticking to a GMail or Outlook.com address.
- Audit your tech equipment!